Self-serve Laundry & Super eLocker
- Sunshine 24 will not be responsible for laundry bleeding, shrinking, fading, buttons falling off, beads coming loose, seam coming undone, or otherwise becoming altered or becoming worn out by the normal wash-and-dry laundry process.
- Please check your items at the store carefully. Sunshine 24 will not be held liable for item(s) once taken out of the store.
- In the rare instance that your garment is lost or damaged, the maximum liability is five-times the laundry cost disregard of the value of the garment. The damaged garment will be returned to Sunshine 24 for claim processing.
- Sunshine 24 will not be held responsible for valuable items left inside pockets or in the laundry bag.
- For irresistible damages caused by insects, natural disasters, social riots, war, fire or accidents, Sunshine 24 will not be held liable.
- Sunshine 24 has purchased insurance to cover liability up to five times the laundry cost. If extra insurance is required, the customer has to pay for the additional premium cost. The laundry cost might be increased at the discretion of Sunshine 24.
- Super eLocker receipt and pick-up SMS (with password and QR code) are only valid for 14 days.
- Since the system has sent the customer a pick-up SMS, the customer has 24 hours to collect the laundry from the Super eLocker. A daily penalty of $30 will be charged for every 24 hours of late collection. Sunshine 24 will not be held liable for any item(s) damaged, lost or donated to charity after the thirty (30) day time period.
Welcome to the "Sunshine 24 Website" (referred to as "this website" hereafter). In order to provide you with a secure and reliable experience while using the services and information offered on this website, we would like to explain our privacy protection policy to safeguard your rights and interests. Please read the following content carefully:
2. Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Data
When you visit this website, participate in its activities, or use our services, we may request certain personal identification information to contact or identify you, depending on the nature of the service. Personal identification information may include but is not limited to:
- Email addresses
- Last and first names
- Phone numbers
- Cookies and usage data
We process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose to enhance our services. The personal data collected by this website, consumption, and transaction information is used for internal research purposes or as required by applicable laws, government agencies, or orders, and will not be provided to third parties (domestic or international) unless otherwise stipulated.
3. Data Protection
This website's servers are equipped with firewalls, antivirus systems, and other information security devices, as well as necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal data. Access to your personal data is restricted to authorized personnel, all of whom have signed confidentiality agreements. Any breach of confidentiality obligations will be subject to legal sanctions.When it is necessary for business purposes, and this website commissions other units to provide services, strict compliance with confidentiality obligations will be required. Necessary verification procedures will be implemented to ensure compliance.
4. External Links
This website's web pages provide links to other websites, and you can also enter other websites via the links provided by this website. However, the privacy protection policy of this website does not apply to these linked websites. You must refer to the privacy protection policy of the linked websites.
5. Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent, or sell any of your personal data to individuals, groups, private companies, or government agencies. Exceptions include:
- With your consent.
- As required by law.
- To protect national security or promote the public interest.
- To prevent risks to your life, body, freedom, or property.
- When your actions on this website violate the terms of service or may harm or hinder the rights of this website or cause harm to any person, the disclosure of your personal data is necessary for identification, contact, or legal action.
- To benefit your interests.
- When this website entrusts vendors to assist in collecting, processing, or using your personal data, it will supervise and manage them.
To provide you with the best service, this website places and accesses cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set your browser's privacy level to high, which will reject cookie writing but may affect the normal operation of some website functions.
7. Amendment of Privacy Protection Policy
This website's privacy protection policy may be revised at any time to meet demands. The revised terms will be posted on the website.